We are looking for an exceptional sales executive dedicated to high performance, personal excellence with a strong work ethic, who shares our passion for transforming medical education, improving patient care and has a commitment to teamwork.
Reporting to our Director of Sales, this position can be based anywhere in the Eastern U.S.
Sales Executive will be expected to establish relationships with medical schools, PA, DO and graduate nursing schools, to sell our web-based patient encounter simulator to their administration, faculty and simulation lab staff on a consultative sales basis. Future products will extend customer relationships to other healthcare professional schools as well as large healthcare provider organizations, hospitals and health systems.
- Previous experience in one of the following categories: Medical Simulation, Medical Education, Nursing and/or Academic Hospital/Medical Center sales is required. Experience presenting to deans, department chairs, faculty, and simulation lab and/or IT staff will be an added advantage.
- Proven strategic account management experience based on consultative sales in multi-stakeholder decision process environments is critical.
- 5+years of medical education, medical simulation, healthcare/medical device/medical equipment, or healthcare IT strategic account management experience — establishing account relationships and penetrating accounts — is required.
- Accountable for all sales and revenue generating activity in his/her region for medical, graduate nursing and physician assistant schools (and eventually other healthcare professional schools and provider organizations/hospitals)
- Identify, build relationships and grow new and existing IHP accounts in a timely manner
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of IHP’s products, and competitors’ content
- Build and maintain effective contacts, sales plans, pipelines and forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Attend conferences to promote IHP’s visibility and generate leads and sales
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A BS/BA degree required, clinical training (e.g., EMT, nursing, etc.) is a plus
- At least 3-5 years prior consultative sales experience required; medical education or medical simulation preferred; healthcare/medical device/medical equipment or healthcare IT sales experience may also be sufficient
- Track record of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to deans, faculty, and simulation lab preferred
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies, web-based medical education sales preferred
- Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan, must be able to learn various clinical academic structures, curriculum designs, and course layouts
- Ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques
- Strong computer skills (WebEx, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM Programs)
- Good driving, credit and personal records
IHP is currently working with medical, graduate nursing and physician assistant schools across the United States and fielding inquiries from around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering leader in the medical education industry at an early stage. The position offers substantial growth opportunities for a top sales executive who brings the required skills.
Compensation, including stock options, will be competitive and commensurate with performance.
For more information on IHP, please visit our website at www.i-human.com. Complete job description available upon request, information above represents an abbreviated job description.
Submit your resume to jobs[at]i-human.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
- 10 Jan, 2017
- 0 Comments